Canon PowerShot SX420 IS Digital Camera (Black) with 20MP, 42x Optical Zoom, 720p HD Video & Built-In Wi-Fi + 64GB Card + Reader + Grip + Spare Battery and Charger + Tripod + Complete Accessory Bundle
Blending a truly long-reaching zoom with apt imaging performance, the black Canon PowerShot SX420 IS Digital Camera is further characterized by its versatility and ergonomic handling. The 20.0MP 1/2.3″ CCD image sensor pairs with the DIGIC 4+ image processor to enable high-resolution stills shooting and HD 720p video recording at 25 fps, while the expansive 42x optical zoom lens ranges from wide-angle to super-telephoto perspectives to suit working in a variety of environments.
An Intelligent IS image stabilization system benefits the lens’ reach, as well as when working in difficult lighting conditions, by minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery. For composing imagery or reviewing your photos and movies, a rear 3.0″ 230k-dot LCD is available and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC further permits wireless sharing of imagery directly to your smartphone or tablet.
- 20.0MP 1.2.3″ CCD Image Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- 42x Optical Zoom Lens
- 24-1008mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 230k-Dot LCD Monitor
- HD 720p Video Recording at 25 fps
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- ISO 1600 and 2.2 fps Continuous Shooting
- Smart AUTO and Scene Modes
Complete Deluxe Kit Includes
- Canon PowerShot SX420 IS Digital Camera
- NB-11LH Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- CB-2LF Battery Charger
- Lens Cap
- WS-DC12 Wrist Strap
Deluxe Bundle Includes:
- Padded Camera Case
- Spare Battery
- Spare Charger
- Hand Grip
- Gripster Tripod
- The Imaging World Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- SanDisk 64GB High-Speed SDXC Class 10 Memory Card
- Card Reader
- Memory Card Wallet
- Screen Protector
- Vidpro Digital Camera Cleaning Kit
Camera Features of Canon PowerShot SX420 IS Digital Camera
An expansive 42x optical zoom lens offers a 24-1008mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to super-telephoto perspectives. This extensive reach is complemented by a versatile Intelligent IS image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for both stills and video shooting:
A 20.0MP 1/2.3″ CCD image sensor pairs with the DIGIC 4+ image processor to realize notable image clarity and sensitivity to ISO 1600 to support working in a variety of conditions. The sensor/processor combination also enables up to 2.2 fps continuous shooting to benefit working with moving subjects.
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with the close-up subject matter.
- Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with the close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.
- In addition to stills, HD 720p video can also be recorded at 25 fps as well as VGA 640 x 480 recording at 30 fps.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share your photos and movies with a linked smartphone or tablet as well as remotely control the camera from the mobile device by using the Camera Connect app. A dedicated Wi-Fi button is also featured on the camera body to expedite the process of connecting with a smartphone or tablet and sharing imagery between devices.
- A 3.0″ 230k-dot rear LCD monitor is available for composing imagery, navigating the menu, or reviewing photos and videos.
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on recognized shooting situations.
- A variety of Shooting Modes can be used to optimize the camera’s settings based on a specific scene type you are working in, including Low Light, Portrait, and Fireworks modes.
- Scene Modes, such as Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, and Monochrome, help to creatively adjust the look of your photographs in-camera.
- ECO Mode intelligently reduces your power consumption, aiding in producing longer battery life for more shooting time.
There are no reviews yet.