The HP Pavilion 15 Laptop has all the performance for mind-blowing entertainment you enjoy, but in a smaller, lightweight PC. The Full HD, IPS, micro-edge display combines with audio by B&O to give you robust, authentic theater-level entertainment (1). Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics (2) delivers the impressive performance needed for your creating, gaming, and entertainment while the 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 processor (3) gives you the instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity modern users crave. The HP Pavilion laptop’s 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD storage outclasses traditional hard drives with 15 times the performance (4). Experience improved multitasking thanks to 16 GB of RAM. Work all day with up to 8 hours of battery life (5) and go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge (6). Windows 10 Pro blends seamlessly and powerfully with this HP 15 Laptop for an optimized computing experience (7). Get more done with solid connections speeds from the powerful Wi-Fi 6 (2×2) (8) and Bluetooth® 5.0 combo (9) and work comfortably with the familiar feel of a full-sized keyboard. Your HP laptop checks all the boxes with a 1-year limited hardware warranty, ENERGY STAR® certification (11), EPEAT® Silver registered (12), and a low halogen display (13).
(1) Full High Definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images.
(2) Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
(3) Multi-core is designed to improve the performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on the application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding, and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Iris Xe, Intel logo, and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
(4) Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read-only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
(5) Windows 10 MobileMark 18 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2018/ for additional details.
(6) Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
(7) Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software, or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See microsoft.com
(8) Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other Wi-Fi 6 devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
(9) Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
(10) Based on Wi-Fi 5 80MHz and Wi-Fi 6 160MHz minimum requirements when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6). Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
(11) ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
(12) Based on U.S. EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
(13) External power supplies, power cords, cables, and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
INSTANT GRATIFICATION – Experience a laptop with premium performance, so you can spend less time getting more done; it’s like a small PC that’s compact enough to go where you go with a long-lasting battery to power you through your day
EPIC ENTERTAINMENT – With audio by B&O, a larger screen-to-body ratio, and a 15.6-inch Full HD micro-edged screen to maximize your view, entertainment on your laptop feels like bringing the theater home (1)
IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of graphics performance with crisp, stunning visuals, plus the convenience of a thin and light laptop (2)
UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor, which delivers instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity (3)
MEMORY AND STORAGE – Enjoy up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage (4) and experience improved multitasking with higher bandwidth thanks to 16 GB of RAM
WORK ON THE GO – Get work done on the go with a long battery life of up to 8 hours (5) while HP Fast Charge lets you go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes (6)
OS AND WARRANTY – Do more with better peace of mind thanks to the HP 1-year limited hardware warranty and the seamlessly integrated Windows 10 Pro operating system (7)
There are no reviews yet.