PreparaKit Travel and Baby First Aid Kit – Mom First Aid Kits! Mini Compact Kit with 50 Essentials for Diaper Bag or Purse – Small First Aid Kit for Emergency, Camping, Hiking, Car,or home
Soothe Your Little One’s Tears at a Moment’s Notice with PreparaKit Travel and Baby First Aid Kit.
We never know how kids will hurt themselves. But we always know they will – and usually when we’re not prepared. However, now when that day comes, you will be!
… Because this is a mommy first aid kit created by a mom who is also a nurse!
With 50 items, the Take Along Kit from Preparakit has everything a mom needs. From treating minor cuts, burns or bruises, all the way to those pesky splinters and hang nails, this portable kit has it all. In fact, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
The expandable pouch makes it easy to find everything, and it has extra compartments to add any extra items you want!
At just 5.5” tall and 3.75” wide, this compact first aid kit is small enough for diaper bag or purse without losing valuable space.
PreparaKit is latex-free and contains only premium first aid supplies, designed and assembled in the United States.
PreparaKit’s Take Along Kits include:
- (6) Kid plaster bandages 0.75×3 inch
- (6) Fabric plaster bandages 0.75×3 inch, and (6) 1×3 inch
- (2) Large fabric plaster bandages for knee or elbow
- (2) Fabric fingertip bandages
- (1) Sterile gauze 2×3 inch, and (1) 3×4 inch
- (2) Hydrocortisone Anti Itch Cream and (2) Burn Cream packets
… And also includes:
- (2) Antibiotic Ointments
- (2) Swabs / Cotton tip applicators, (2) Lip Balm
- (2) Alcohol Free Antiseptic Wipes, (2) Antibacterial Wipes
- (2) Thermometer Strips and (2) Safety Pins
- (1 each) Tweezers, Nail Clippers, and Bandage Scissors
- (1) Roll of adhesive medical tape, 2.5 yards long, 0.5 inch wide
- … And (4) Stickers to soothe away tears!
PreparaKit Travel and Baby First Aid Kit is Safe, Caring and Incredibly Handy
Our first aid kits are designed by a US nurse (with 2 kids), and assembled here by the DAC – a non profit organization that employs disabled adults. Your purchase today helps you while helping others. And of course, helping your kids when you hear the cry “MOM I need a bandaid!” Choose your favorite design and stay prepared with PreparaKit.
There are no reviews yet.