Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, 20 Count (Pack Of 10)
Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes.
Wet Lock seal.
Kills 99.99% of germs.
Cleans better than hand sanitizers.
A seal keeps wipes moist.
There are moments throughout the day when Wet Ones would really come in handy when sticky fingers are about to grab Mom’s new bag. When a filthy doorknob strikes the fear of a sick child. When ice cream-covered hands threaten the car’s upholstery. Moms can always be ready with Wet Ones.
With three convenient pack sizes (canisters, singles and travel packs) you can keep them everywhere, so a minor mess won’t become a major disaster.
Wet Ones Travel Packs
Send Germs Packing When You’re On The Go
Face it, wherever you go, dirt & germs are already there. With Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipe Travel Packs and pocket-sized Singles along for the ride, dirt and bacteria don’t stand a chance. Wet Ones wipes kill 99.99% of bacteria, but they’re gentle on your hands. The moisturizing Aloe inside each wipe helps keep your skin soft and refreshed. Get where you’re going feeling fresh and clean, even when you fly. Because they’re not liquid, you can take off with Wet Ones wipes – the ideal carry-on.
- Place in your Lunchbox and Picnic Baskets
- Keep in your Car
- Carry in your Backpack
- Leave in your Purse
Reasons Why It’s Always the Season for Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes:
– For Sandy Hands at the Beach
– For Juicy, Sticky Watermelon Hands
– When You Must Use a Portable Toilet
– After Playing in the Leaves
– Tailgating Before Football Games
– At the Pumpkin Patch
– After Sneezing or Coughing
– When Cutting Down a Holiday Tree
– If You Touch Escalators in Shopping Malls
– While on Vacation
– For Sticky Hands from BBQ Ribs at a Picnic
– At Concerts in the Park